Do you ever want to hit the refresh button on your music teaching business? Does your motivation or enthusiasm start to lag from time to time?
That’s exactly what the 30 Day Studio Refresh is designed for.
Over the next month I will be sharing daily challenges and tasks to help you improve and revitalise your music teaching business. The challenges range from 5 minute quick wins, to small mindset shifts, to bigger projects that you’ll need to set aside a chunk of time to complete.
The 30 Day Studio Refresh isn’t just about your music teaching business though. It’s also about you. When you are happy, inspired and fulfilled your teaching and your business reap the benefits.
Traditional professional development is wonderful – but we need something to refill our tanks in between events and conferences. Taking action in small, achievable ways each day keeps us moving forward with our music teaching business. And doing so as a community just makes it that much sweeter. 🙂
Don’t worry if you won’t be able to do absolutely every daily task. The 30 Day Studio Refresh is about feeling happier and less stressed – not more overwhelmed. You should still sign up and participate when you can.
There are just a couple of things you need to do to get ready.
These are the days that have gone live so far. If these look like fun, sign-up below so you can get the new challenges as they go live.
- 30DSR Day 1: Self Studio Evaluation
- 30DSR Day 2: YouTube Inspirations
- 30DSR Day 3: Music Teaching Tech
- 30DSR Day 4: Studio Extras Brainstorm
- 30DSR Day 5: Teaching Strategy Reflections
- 30DSR Day 6: Making Connections
- 30DSR Day 7: Spring Clean
- 30DSR Day 8: Teaching Language
- 30DSR Day 9: Student Successes
- 30DSR Day 10: Piece Sweethearts
- 30DSR Day 11: Big Picture Brainstorm
- 30DSR Day 12: Student Practice Habits
- 30DSR Day 13: Recital Sparkles
- 30DSR Day 14: Note Systems
- 30DSR Day 15: Surprise your Students
- 30DSR Day 16: Student Teacher Relationships
- 30DSR Day 17: One Goal for Each Student
- 30DSR Day 18: Get Creative
- 30DSR Day 19: Practice Time
- 30DSR Day 20: Proud Parents
- 30DSR Day 21: Business Plans
- 30DSR Day 22: Method Book Audit
- 30DSR Day 23: Student Repertoire Requests
- 30DSR Day 24: Professional Development
- 30DSR Day 25: Student Music Favourites
- 30DSR Day 26: Studio Year Planner
- 30DSR Day 27: Teaching Studio Newsletter
- 30DSR Day 28: Sightreading Gala
- 30DSR Day 29: Setting Studio Goals
- 30DSR Day 30: Rank Your Goals
Get Ready to Refresh
- Step 1: Sign up for the email updates for the 30 Day Studio Refresh in the box below or by clicking here. (If you’re already signed up for Colourful Keys emails you should still sign up for these updates separately.)
- Step 2: Join the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. (I’ll approve you as long as I can see that you’re a music teacher from looking at your profile.)
Vibrant Music Teaching members, you can access this resource inside the VMT library. Not a member yet? Find out more about becoming a member here.
I’m excited to hit refresh with you!
If you have any trouble signing up or any other questions for me you can email me here.