***Please note that prices shown in your own currency are estimates for reference only. All purchases will be made in euro, and exchange rates may differ depending on your bank.***
Reinforce your students’ learning with the complete set of Thinking Theory Plus books! These books are pure review and do not have an instructional material. It’s best to start with the main Thinking Theory series before moving to these when students need extra practice.
The books are designed with the student in mind. All concepts are revisited in different ways throughout the book, and the flashcard games provide a fun way to reinforce learning.
Thinking Theory avoids giving students “busywork” and keeps layouts clean. If a student does need extra review after finishing this book they can move to the Thinking Theory Plus books for lateral work to really cement the concepts.
What is Thinking Theory?
- Thinking Theory is a series of music theory workbooks, designed to accelerate learning while providing plenty of reinforcement of each concept.
- All concepts are presented in a clear and concise way and page layouts are clean and consistent.
- No topic is introduced without being revisited several times later in the book.
- Thinking Theory is designed so you can start anywhere in the series. Concepts are not left out of later books, just covered more quickly.
- The flashcard games provide a unique way to learn away from the page, and make learning and teaching more secure and more fun.
- The “Level Up!” tests at the end of each chapter and book allow you to evaluate student learning and plan their next step.
- The Thinking Theory Plus books provide a lateral move for students who had finished one book but are not quite ready for the next.
- Singing with solfa (moveable do) is integrated into the theory books. Solfa helps students with ear training, transposing, sight reading and composition.
What’s included in this pack?
This pack includes the main Thinking Theory series:
- Thinking Theory Prep Book Plus
- Thinking Theory Book One Plus
- Thinking Theory Book Two Plus
- Thinking Theory Book Three Plus
Click through to each book above to see the full previews and get more details.