You can absolutely get started with teaching piano online simply. All you need is your computer and something to run the video call.
When you’re ready to level-up, though, there are a few things you can do to make things run more smoothly and provide a fantastic experience for your students. We’ll dive into a few great options in this episode.
- Your Essential Guide to Teaching Piano Online
- Online Lesson Essentials
- Why vMix Rocks! – Best Streaming Software for PC
- Ecamm Live
- VMT112: The Best Equipment for Online Piano Lessons
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂