This is the second in my series of theory worksheet catalogues based on the order in which concepts appear in Faber’s ‘Piano Adventures’ series, please see the end of this post for the other catalogues in this series.
These catalogues are designed to help teachers (including myself!) to easily find worksheets to assign after a piano lesson, that correspond to the concepts covered in that week’s lesson. There are so many great blogs and websites out there now, and I thought it would be really great to have a way to sort through them all and find something appropriate to a particular student’s level easily.
Hope you find it useful!
Piano Adventures Primer
- Susan Paradis – Colorful Fingers
- Discoveries Piano Studio – Zoo Finger Numbers
- Ear Training and Improv – Finger Numbers
- Color in my piano – Finger Bling
- Fun and Learn Music – Right hand or left hand
- Fun and Learn Music – Finger Numbers
Black key groups
Semi breve/whole note
- Susan Paradis – I can write the music alphabet
- Ear Training and Improv – Musical Alphabet
- Ear Training and Improv – Musical Alphabet, what’s next?
- Plucky Pianista – Music Alphabet Mystery
- Fun and Learn Music – Music Alphabet Ice-cream Cones
- Cloud note values
- Susan Paradis – Meet Mighty Dot
- Susan Paradis – I Can Count Rhythm
- Discoveries Piano Studio – Ice-cream Sprinkles
- Discoveries Piano Studio – Cherry Rhythm Match Up
- Ear Training and Improv – Early Bird’s Bed Head Rhythm
- Plucky Pianista – Dotted half note discoveries
- Fun and Learn Music – Note Value Flowers
Treble & bass clef
- Discoveries Piano Studio- Land of C
- Discoveries Piano Studio – Football Note Match Up
- Fun and Learn Music – Treble C,D,E,F,G Mailboxes
- Fun and Learn Music – Treble C,D,E,F,G Shamrocks
- Colourful Keys – ‘Trick or Treat’ note names
- Fun and Learn Music – Time Signature
- Ear Training and Improv – Missing Bar Lines
- Susan Paradis – One is Write, One is Rong
- Discoveries Piano Studio – Ice-cream Scoop Time Signatures
You can find the other posts in this series here:
These list are by no means complete, as there are so many amazing resources out there! I will continue to add to these posts so please check back again, and if you notice something that’s missing please let me know in the comments below!