When it comes to your online teaching kit a few upgrades can make a huge difference. But it can be SO confusing!
In this episode, I’ll break down all the microphone and camera jargon so that you can get to the bottom of what will work for you in your music studio.
- Your Essential Guide to Teaching Piano Online
- Online Lesson Essentials
- VMT113: Tools and Software for Teaching Piano Online
- VMT114: Planning and Systems for Online Music Lessons
- VMT115: How to Make Your Online Music Lessons FUN
- VMT116: Teaching Strategies for Online Music Teaching
- VMT117: Backup Plans for Online Music Teachers
- VMT118: Teaching Technique in Online Piano Lessons
- VMT119: Teaching Rote Pieces in Online Piano Lessons
- VMT120: Teaching Beginner Reading in Online Piano Lessons
Download the Transcript
Click here to download this episode’s transcript. Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂