Do you have good systems in place for your online lessons? Are you happy with how you take notes, plan or send assignment sheets to students?
We’ll look at the best planning methods in this episode so you can upgrade your systems and make your lessons run as smoothly as olive oil.
- Your Essential Guide to Teaching Piano Online
- Online Lesson Essentials
- Composer Assignment Sheets
- Google Docs Assignment Sheet Template
- Planning Lessons – Vibrant Music Teacher Chat with Live Q&A
- Teaching Composing in Online Lessons – Vibrant Music Teacher Chat
- How to Send Assignment Notes for Online Music Lessons
- VMT112: The Best Equipment for Online Piano Lessons
- VMT113: Tools and Software for Teaching Piano Online
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to view and download all of the episode transcripts.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂