Are your online lessons feeling a bit stale? Are you wondering if there’s a better way to engage with your students over video call?
In this episode, I’ll help you figure out how to inject some fun into your online teaching with games, surprises and teaching tricks.
- Your Essential Guide to Teaching Piano Online
- Online Lesson Essentials
- Web Wonders
- Teaching composing in online lessons – Vibrant Music Teacher Chat with Live Q&A
- Teaching creatively in online piano lessons with chords – Vibrant Music Teacher Chat with Live Q&A
- Teaching chords with Garageband in online piano lessons – Vibrant Music Teacher Chat
- VMT112: The Best Equipment for Online Piano Lessons
- VMT113: Tools and Software for Teaching Piano Online
- VMT114: Planning and Systems for Online Music Lessons
Download the Transcript
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? You can view and download all of the episode transcripts here.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂