There’s one thing stressing many teachers out when it comes to online music lessons…what about when it all goes wrong?! What do we do when the internet drops out, or if the student has an ‘off’ day?
In this episode, we’ll discuss strategies for dealing with all the technology frustrations and how to put a back-up plan in place for your online music lessons.
- Your Essential Guide to Teaching Piano Online
- Online Lesson Essentials
- Simple Sparks
- VMT112: The Best Equipment for Online Piano Lessons
- VMT113: Tools and Software for Teaching Piano Online
- VMT114: Planning and Systems for Online Music Lessons
- VMT115: How to Make Your Online Music Lessons FUN
- VMT116: Teaching Strategies for Online Music Teaching
- VMT118: Teaching Technique in Online Piano Lessons
- VMT119: Teaching Rote Pieces in Online Piano Lessons
- VMT120: Teaching Beginner Reading in Online Piano Lessons
Download the Transcript
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? You can view and download all of the episode transcripts here.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂