Have you ever felt like you and a student were just meandering through lessons? Everything was going sort of ok…but where was it going, exactly? In this episode, I want to talk about what it means to be a purposeful teacher and how planning can help you achieve more and be more satisfied by your work.
- VMT031: What is a Music Teaching Curriculum?
- VMT032: How to Find Your Music Teaching Curriculum
- Ultimate Guide to Your Piano Teaching Curriculum: Part 1
- Ultimate Guide to Your Piano Teaching Curriculum: Part 2
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT102: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Consistent
- VMT103: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Profitable
- VMT104: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Welcoming
- VMT105: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Professional
- VMT106: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Cool
- VMT107: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Fun
- VMT108: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Open
- VMT109: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Relevant
Download the Transcript
Click the button below to access the episode transcript.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂