This episode is part of the Vibrant Music Studio 101 series, which will take you through 10 foundational building blocks for all great music teaching studios.
Consistency is the name of the game this week. Is your studio consistent? Do you have policies and procedures and do you actually stick to them?
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT19: Reframing Your Makeup Lesson Mindset
- Leave Make Up Lessons in the Dust with These Two Pivots
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂