Music teachers must have the patience of a saint, right? How else would we be able to work with students through such a slow learning process? I don’t think that patience is the right word. In fact, I think understanding the word “patience” can help us understand some deeper teaching truths too.
- 100th Podcast Celebration: Lessons Learned
- Truth for Teachers Podcast – Habits are Stronger than Willpower: Why Change is Easier Than You Think
- Cult of Pedagogy
Download the Transcript
Click the button below to access the episode transcript.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂