What’s the right approach to using technology and gadgets in your studio? Find out how you could be thinking about using iPads and other tech toys backwards and what a better approach is for music studios.
- 100th Podcast Celebration: Lessons Learned
- Assigning in Advance: Piano Homework and Lesson Plan All-in-One
Download the Transcript
Click the button below to access the episode transcript.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂