Do you have a studio website? Have you ever considered exactly who it’s for?
Thinking about the purpose your music studio website is serving can make it so much more effective.
In this episode, I’ll help you figure it out and put some best practices in place.
- How to Help Your Child Practice Piano Safari Rote Pieces
- How to Help Your Child Practice Piano Safari Sight Reading Cards
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 😊