What approaches really work when it comes to teaching pop music to piano students? And where do we find great pop music arrangements, anyhow?
We’ll dive into all that and more in this episode.
- ChordTime, FunTime, ShowTime, BigTime piano books
- Pop books for piano students
- The Phillip Keveren Series
- F.M. Sheet Music by Jennifer Eklund
- Spotlight Solos
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? You can view and download all of the episode transcripts here.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂