Have you ever felt overwhelmed with the options and ideas available to you as a music teacher? It helps to understand which elements are essential and how they relate so that we can piece the pieces together and create holistic musicians.
Listen to the 7-part series of episodes where we’re exploring the essential music lesson ingredients and how to balance them. In this final installment of the series, we’ll talk about how to pull all the elements from the past 6 episodes into “The Perfect Music Lesson Lasagna.”
- VMT072: Essential Music Lesson Ingredient No. 1
- VMT073: Essential Music Lesson Ingredient No. 2
- VMT074: Essential Music Lesson Ingredient No. 3
- VMT075: Essential Music Lesson Ingredient No. 4
- VMT076: Essential Music Lesson Ingredient No. 5
- VMT077: Essential Music Lesson Ingredient No. 6
Download the Transcript
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂