Do you have a music teaching tribe? Do you feel connected to other like-minded teachers? Find out why this is important and how to find your tribe.
- Battling Imposter Syndrome and Becoming a Confident Piano Teacher
- Taking Action Against Music Teacher Overwhelm
Download the Transcript
Click the button below to access the episode transcript.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂