This is a very simple sheet to use for beginner ear training. I play 2 notes one after the other and the student circles the correct symbol. I kept this worksheet straight forward so that I could adapt it to each student easily.
How to make it easier:
- Make the intervals bigger
- Play slowly
- Talk through what you are playing “Now here’s the second note” etc.
- Let them watch! Not exactly ear training but still perfectly valid for young kids
How to make it more difficult:
- Only use small intervals
- Play quickly or use staccato notes
- Don’t speak at all until the worksheet is complete
- Play very high or very low notes, these are generally more difficult for people to hear clearly