Tuition Fees & Calendar
There are two payment options, by the semester or by the month.
- Those paying by the semester receive a 5% discount on tuition.
- All books, sheet music and materials are included in these fees.
- Semester payments are due at the first lesson of each semester, and are payable by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Tuition is split into equal payments over the 10 months from September to June.
- There is a annual non-refundable deposit of €60 payable with the first month’s tuition. This covers books, sheet music and other resources for the entire year.
- The monthly payment is due at the first lesson of every month and is payable by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
Group Piano Terms
- Group piano lessons are organised in four 10 week terms a year.
- All group piano students will pay by the term.
- Term payments include books and materials required.
- The term payment is due at the first lesson of the new term and is payable by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
Contact me to arrange a lesson, or if you have any questions at all.
Individual piano lessons and music theory group lessons are organised into two semesters.
- Semester 1: 29th August to 22nd December, 17 weeks
- Christmas break: 23rd December to 5th January
- Semester 2: 6th January to 1st July, 23 lessons
- Easter break: 9th April to 22nd April
Group Piano Calendar
Beginning piano group lessons are organised in 10 week terms.
- Term 1: 29th September to 5th November
- Term 2: 7th November to 28th January (Christmas break: 23rd December to 5th January)
- Term 3: 30th January to 8th April (Easter break: 9th April to 22nd April)
- Term 4: 24th April to 1st July