Twister is a classic game that kids love, and the piano version is equally fun. I made 2 different spinners for this game, one for the students using regular finger numbers, and another for my Wunderkeys students.
Students with better control can play like regular twister, trying to hold each of the previous fingers in place while they place the next one.
Get the Finger Twister Game!
- Print the finger twister game.
- Trim the excess off the spinner page and cut around the arrow.
- Laminate all parts separately.
- Punch a hole through centre of the spinner and the arrow.
- Attach the arrow to the spinner page with a brad or a bent pearl head pin (I find it actually spins better using a pin rather than a brad).
- Glue the back of the brad or pin in place, then glue to a piece of card to cover the sharp pin end.
Hope you enjoy this game as much as my students and I do! Let me know if you have any questions below.
More Piano Teaching Fun
You can find tons more free games like this in the Off-the-bench Catalogue. They’re even organised by concept so you can find the perfect game for your student.